Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disconsolate Day

Today I feel very unhappy, moody and stupid...
Because of something happen yesterday...
I feel very stupid why I accepted 'it' in the first place...
If I didn't accepted 'it' maybe I will not always feel like this...
I don't know why...
I will always think bad of 'it'....or maybe because 'it' always make me think like this?
Which one?

Am I wrong always think bad like that?
Or 'its' wrong that make me feel like this?
I always confuse what I want actually from 'it'....
What kind of 'thing' that I want it go?
Just going on like this without any good ending?
Or further it on till things sort out and end up a good 'things'?
But how long will it takes?

I know everything will always have anticipation....
Everything everyone will have some test to see we can go through it or not....
That is life...I knew it...
But don't know why I always feel very tired when the test come....
I always try to be strong to go through all the test...
But seem like I'm not that strong enough...
I feel very tired to pretend nothing happen....
I feel very tired to hold somethings that might not belongs to me....
I do feel very tired...

Can I just let 'it' go?

2 comments:

  1. You should ask urself, can u let it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I know the answer I won't be like this till now...
    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete