Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fedup Day

Quite some time didn't blog...
Time always not enough for me nowadays...
But when I got free time I'm lazy to blog...some more nothing much to write also...

My daily routines always the same wake up at 7am...bath and everything...8am go out from house...send my mum to office...after that I straight away head to my office...reach office the first is on the PC and check emails...then drop by my face book to visit my plant (recent activities)...after that will go to the pantry and make myself a cup of Milo...last time I prefer coffee...but think coffee is not good to health then I skip it...after breakfast with Milo will start work...work work and work till lunch time arrive...usually lunch I seldom go out to eat...once a while only...if I didn't go out I will surf the net or maybe will take a nap..just see how's my mood by the time...after lunch will start work again...work work work...
Until 5.30pm - end of office hours...
Haiz...
But usually I will not go back home sharp unless my mum need me to fetch her from her office...no means usually I will do 'something'...and reach home the latest by 9pm...reach home bath and will spend some time with my mum or watch TV with her...if the movie is not nice then I will go to my room and start reading my novels....
Until my eyes feel sleepy - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Till the next morning will rotate the same things...
Some time I'm thinking what's the purpose of life?Doing and doing the same things everyday...
Sigh...
My mum always said we must have some 'mok piew'...then our life will be more interesting and energetic as what we do will be all for heading the 'mok piew'...but I'm thinking for a very long time what is my 'mok piew' anyway?
I got think to further my study in accounting line...maybe study for AIA...duration 3 years...after 3 years I will be an accountant...but when think about it with my age I think it's quite hard...some more I'm not that into accounting studies...last time I do have no choice only join this line...
Sigh...
Maybe with my position now as Accounts Executive will be enough for me...
Or what should I do?
Haizz...
Life...

4 comments:

  1. should feel glad cos u got normal office hours.
    i OT everynite!
    really sien d...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....sometimes sure need to suffer first ler...then after the suffer u will have a great day....life is always like that...by the way take good care of yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I have passed u awards.
    Check them out from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. helo...i saw it but how to i post it here?can teach me?

    ReplyDelete