Today still feel down....
And my gum feel very pain....its swelling....
But my heart pain is more than the gum....so I just ignore....although when chewing something or yawning it feel very pain....
Tomorrow morning will go to my friend's house for her wedding....be 'chi mui'...
Night will go for the dinner at Kepong....luckily there's some one willing to fetch me...no means I will end up didn't go...
Hoping the function will make my mood feel better....
Although its for a temporary time....
Better than nothing or otherwise I will think a lot of nonsense and end up crying....
Such a cry baby...but I am...
When the time I'm strong I can be very strong girl...
But when the time I'm weak I can be a cry baby....
Till the day I can accept and motivate myself...
Awaiting for the time to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment