Today I end up 'MC'...
My gum become very pain and swelling very bad...till want to open my mouth also pain...
Not only that its make me sore throat and headache also....
Sigh...what a luck...
Thought yesterday my mood can felt better after attending my friend's wedding....but still happy always will end up sadness....
'Something' do happen.....again....don't know for how many times....
But this time my heart felt more broken....like a crystal fell down and broke into pieces...
The 'thing' this time really make me heartbroken and I think I will not turning back again for 'it'....
Enough is enough....although the conclusion will be very pain but no matter how I still have to accept it...
I heard one words....things will never everlasting with you but still we did have it before....and it will be the memory for us in the whole life....
So I think although I cannot have 'it' for my whole life but still I have 'it' before and the previous journey will be a sweet memory for me to keep in deep in my heart forever....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cheer up gal...
ReplyDeleteLife is beautiful...