Today I left alone again in the office...
My boss and one of the colleague went to Indonesia to see exhibition...and 2 other's colleague went to Perlis site...
And left me all alone in the office...I mean upstairs office...downstairs still got one more colleague...and the production workers...
Well...today I feel very tired...sleepy...exhausted...
Why?
Cause there's something in my mind...and I'm confuse with it...
That's why today's topic is Decision Day...
I'm wondering what is relationship?
In one of the relationship what we must know and do about it?
Trusting?
Understanding?
Tolerance?
Sincere?
What else?
One friend of mine told me her love life stories...
She in love with a guy which is younger than her 3yrs...
And this relationship carry on almost 1 yr and the half...
Recently she told me that she is not trusting her boyfriend...
There's some few cases that's very confusing which make her trust to her boyfriend drop to zero...
When I heard her stories myself also confuse...if I am her I also don't know what to do...yesterday night the whole night I'm thinking of my friend's case...
She told me sometimes she feel like giving up this relationship...she feel very tired...
All the way long she sacrifice so much but what she get?
Not she mean that what she give and she want to get back what she gave...but just why every time and everything she just give and there's no take and its seem like unbalance...
Sometimes she feel very tension with this kind of relationship...
She do feel like to give up but always fail to do that cause she really love and care him...
Not to say that he is totally insane or bad guy...there is some good point of him...but well I also don't know how to describe it...
Now she is dilemma...she don't know she have to give him up or just to give him another chance which already given many times previously...
She scare if she turn back the same thing will happen again...or maybe even worse...she scare her boyfriend if all the while are really lying to her then if this time giving him the chance to back together he will be more careful on lying...
Gosh...she can think till to this stage....
But what if her boyfriend didn't lie her all the while?just some misunderstanding in between of them?
Will it not a loss to them if it's really true?
Sigh...I'm speechless...
She asked me if I'm her what I will do?What decision I will make?
And now I'm confuse and getting headache to think about it...
I also don't know what to do and what to decide...
Sigh...
Love...Life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment