Monday, May 4, 2009

Work Day

Today I'm back to work...after take a rest for 5 days...
I started to on leave on last Wednesday...straight till today only back to office...
Sound like a long holiday and big rest right?
But actually it's wrong...I only have total one good day rest...which is on Wednesday itself...
The day I fall to sick...got bad flu...go to clinic and doctor give me a very heavy medicine...after eating it I can't wake up at all....just feel like to sleep only...so end up the whole day I sleep and sleep...without doing anything....that why I call it a good rest day...
But tell frankly it's really a good medicine...after eating it the next day I'm back to normal...
Ahaks...
Thursday I and my sister go to 'some where' to settle up my dad's 'stuff'...and its take almost half a day and it's end up unsettle also because of some problem....
Sigh...reached home also already around 2pm...after taking bath everything I and my sister take a nap for a while and around 5pm we when to our mum's office to fetch her...and its call a day already...
Sigh...so fast...
Friday early the morning I got 'appointment'...and it's take till the evening time...whole day...and it's a very tired day...
Saturday the whole day I stay in my room and start on 'something'...of course not really stick to it 24 hours but I didn't take any nap...just when I feel bit tired I will hang around at living room...watch TV for a while and back to my room continue on my 'things'...till a very late night around 1 am I went to sleep....
Sunday early the morning I got 'appointment' again...and still the same it's take whole day time...and it's a very tiring day...
Till today back to work still feel tired and holiday mood...although I'm not totally go for resting...but at least I feel like to be at home...feel more comfortable...
But what to do...no matter how I still have to come to work...and tonnes of work awaiting for me...
But now maybe because of 'something' happened this morning really ruined my mood to start on anything...
Maybe tomorrow if getting better I will start to catch up back what is left behind....

Sigh...
What a bad day...
Hoping for a cherish day but end up cloudy day...

6 comments:

  1. I also lazy to work after a long weekend....
    From Wednesday to Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...yeah...the super lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, may i know where are u from?
    KL?
    You look like one of my ex-secondary school mate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...i'm from kl...but move to kajang liow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then maybe u r my secondary school mate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha...why u r so confirm?

    ReplyDelete