Today is the busyness day...
Because today our company have ISO audit...
What a troublesome audit...
Sigh...
My parts already audited in the morning just now...so 'kelam kabut' already....
But luckily so far so good I think...
Need to wait for the audit result this evening...
Hope my department have nothing problem (department which have myself only...ahaks...)
Today I feel extremely tired and sleepy...
As yesterday night didn't have a very good sleep....keep waking up in the midnight...
If not mistaken 12.30am I go to the bed...
Wake up 2.30am...sleep back around 3am...
Then wake up again 3.30am...sleep back and wake up again 5am....
And sleep back again around 5.30am...
Last wake up is when my hp alarm rings me up at 6.30am...which I re-set again another 20min for a bit more nap...
Huh...
Think tomorrow will take a day off....if can means...
Sigh....
What a day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment