After I put the picture of him....make me remind of him....a lot....
Quite a long time I didn't think of him...but this not means I already forget him...
No...he always in my heart....always and forever....
A lot of memory with him live in my heart....
With him I feel safer...secure...and got back up....
With him I can request anything I want....he will never fail to fulfill it....
With him although we did not talk much but still he seem like can understand how I feel and what I feel....
With him I can always be childish although sometimes he scold me for that....always said 'you think u still 7 years old?'....
But....
He's the one always treat me like 7 years old....
He's the one always buy chocolate to me....
He's the one always cooked all the food I like....
He's the one always make me rely on him...
Oh God...
No body know how I always think of him...
No body know how I always miss him....so much....
Dad....
I miss you a lot...
I hope and wish you will be happy and have a good life in other's world....
Have peace there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment