Thursday, March 12, 2009

Headache Day

Today got headache....tired and a bit sleepy...sleepy covered because I drank a cup of thick coffee just now...so at least didn't feel that worse...
But maybe because of the coffee I feel my head a bit heavy....
Sigh...

Think I'm going fall to sick...I can feel my body is weakening....or just only my feeling?
Chuckle...
Sound like I wanna to fall sick ya...
Hehehe...
Not truth...I can't sick now...I have a lot of things waiting for me to settle....
And there is 'somethings' just left 3 months for me to catch up...
Sigh...
Don't know I can make it or not....
I have doubt on it but now no matter how I doubt or suspect I still have to carry on...
As this one I cannot turn back anymore....
So now I have to catch the time....and sacrifice my sleep and my rest time....

I don't mind to sacrifice my rest time but as long as at the end I got the rewards for my scarifies...

Pray for the best....

4 comments:

  1. ask mama to make more herbal soup for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yeah need liow...but pity her oso....she have to work then need to make herbal soup eh?
    emmm mayb weekend lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can use slow cooker.
    cook it at nite, next morning can drink, or cook it in the morning, finish work can drink

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe....don't worry....today my mum will cook herbal soup for me...
    she know i have a bad day sleep and work stress....
    kekekeke...

    ReplyDelete